Dry mix can be made ahead and stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to a week. The salt will keep garlic and other spice mix fresh.
Don’t forget to PIN this recipe!
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 3 cloves fresh crushed garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
Combine red pepper through crush garlic. Mix well.
If serving immediately, place dry spice mixture in a shallow plate. Drizzle desired amount of extra virgin olive oil over, serve. Wait to combine extra virgin olive oil and dry spices until right before serving.