This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
The best burger you will ever sink your teeth into is the Cowboy Burger! If you’re looking for a new hamburger recipe idea to switch it up, then this Cowboy Burger recipe is for you!
The Cowboy Burger is made of double patties with cheddar, blue cheese, onion strings, BBQ sauce, bacon and topped with honey habanero pickles! The best burger!
It is finally fall, foodie friends! For many of us that means back-to-school routines, sports practice, band recitals and oodles of other activities. Busy weeknights and weekends that beg for relaxation. It also means football season and entertaining!
If you are anything like me, you are always on the lookout for new, easy recipes to serve up for all of these occasions. Just because the warm weather is behind us doesn’t mean that you have to leave flame grilled goodness behind you.
Let me introduce you to Ball Park® Flame Grilled Beef Patties. Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties are fully cooked and frozen, allowing you to easily open the bag and prepare a meal in just seconds.
Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties can be made in the microwave for a convenient after school snack, on the grill for entertaining or in a skillet for an easy dinner idea.
The re-sealable bag gives you the freedom to make just one Cowboy Burger or burgers for the whole family! You are going to love the flame grilled smell and taste!
Take your Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties up a notch by adding your favorite toppings. I tend to lean towards smoky and spicy, so a Cowboy Burger is always up my alley.
Cheddar and blue cheese provide a sophisticated cheesy flavor profile. Crispy bacon always amps up a burger, as does BBQ sauce. Onion strings add a little crunch that no one can resist. The proverbial “icing on the cake” are a few honey habanero pickles to really get the heat moving!
Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties can be found at your local Walmart in the freezer aisle, just look for the other frozen meats and there they will be! Also look for some of our other family favorites: Ball Park® Steakhouse Burgers and Ball Park® Pulled Pork.
Check out these easy hamburger recipes:
- Assemble burgers by placing one hot, cooked Ball Park Flame Grilled Patty onto the bottom half of a sesame seed bun.
- Divide cheddar cheese between both hamburgers. Hot patties will melt the cheese. Top with an additional flame grilled hamburger patty.
- Equally divide bacon between both hamburgers. Top with crumbled blue cheese. Smother with BBQ sauce and finally onion straws.
- Place top half of sesame seed bun on top and secure with a toothpick laced with honey habanero pickles. Enjoy!
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!