It is packed with nutrients, keeps you feeling full and can stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to a week. So the only real question is, why haven’t you got up to make your own Avocado Chutney yet?
- 1 avocado pitted and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup red onion minced
- 1/3 cup bell peppers
- 1 fresh jalapeno seeded and minced ** see note
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato seeded
- 1 teaspoon minced bottled garlic
- 1 tablespoon cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of hot sauce such as Texas Pete
Chop all ingredients and combine in a bowl. You are ready to serve Chunky Avocado Cilantro Chutney on anything!
This will keep for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. The lime juice will prevent the avocado from browning.