If you want to learn how to make cookies from cake mix, then you have found the right post! If you weren’t looking for this post you might as well check it out, you will be shocked how easy it is!
Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies only use 5 ingredients and are super soft and festive! Make these candy cane cookies with your kids for any party!
It is that time of year. Joy, cheer and the smell of pine and cinnamon infiltrate our homes. You know what else happens? Stress, the need for more time and lots and lots of parties.
I can help you with one aspect, what to bring to all those parties: Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies!
Don’t forget to PIN Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies!
These peppermint cookies can get anyone into the holiday mood! You can make these delicious cookies in as little as 14 minutes!!
Cookies made with cake mix are all the rage, but many of them use a lot of ingredients. What is the point of a quick cookie, or an easy cookie for that matter, if you still need all the same ingredients and time to chill?
Well, my peppermint cake mix cookies don’t require any chilling and the cookie dough is ready in just minutes!
The best cookies made with cake mix, all your friends and family will be asking for the recipe and it is up to you to share it or not.
A simple powdered sugar frosting is optional, but I like it to cover any points where my cookies browned a little.
I’m slightly OCD and like to have pure white cookies. I know, I’m a little looney. The frosting also allows me to stick on just a little more candy cane.
Because really, that is what makes them true candy cane cookies! What else did I add? White chocolate chips!
If you liked these cake mix cookies, make sure you check out these other easy holiday treats:
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Peppermint Twist Macarons
- Homemade Peppermint Patty
- Christmas Bundt Cake
- Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks
- Easy Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Coal Candy
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- No Bake Santa Cookies
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil. When well mixed, fold in crushed candy canes and white chocolate chips.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie dough 1 inch apart. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until they start to crack, but right before the brown. Remove and allow to cool fully.
- When fully cooled, mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over cookies and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.