If you love pork chops, then this this recipe is for you! It’s an easy twist to making a delicious dish that will provide you with amazing flavors. A recipe the whole family will love!
Onion Soup Mix Grilled Pork Chops is an easy pork chop recipe to make. This recipe uses onion soup mix to marinate and give your pork chops an amazing flavor!
A staple in my kitchen is onion soup mix, however, ironically I have never actually made it into soup! Instead, I use it for one of my favorite childhood recipes, Onion Soup Mix Grilled Pork Chops.
Who doesn’t love Grilled Pork Chops?
There are so many different ways and flavors you can add to them, but this is one of my favorite variations. The ease of the onion soup mix really brings out the natural pork chop flavor, making them taste so much better.
This little wonder of dehydrated spices and onion is a wonderful time saver when making marinades, tasty hamburger patties, or roasting up a batch of potatoes.
I’m sure Lipton makes a fortune, but I’m here to tell you that it is SO easy to make at home and use for every single recipe they use it in.
Making your own onion soup mix at home will save you time and money. It’s actually so simple to make! People don’t realize it only has a handful of ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry.
There’s no harm in just buying the store bought packets, but you may feel satisfied knowing you made your own at home.
More easy pork chop recipes:
- Crispy Pork Tacos
- One Pan Garlic Herb Pork
- Creamy Apple Pork Chops
- Dijon Pork Chops
- Crock Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops
Tools for making Onion Soup Mix Grilled Pork Chops:
Airtight Plastic Containers– Great for store any leftovers or marinating. Make sure you have a large enough set so you can do both.
Baggy Rack– These gadgets are great. Long gone are the days of your plastic bag, full of marinade, toppling over and leaving a mess. Use these handy dandy gadgets to keep your bags upright while you work.
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Grilled Onion Pork Chops
- Place all ingredients into a large airtight plastic bag. Marinate pork chops 1- 24 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 20 minutes prior to grilling to not shock the meat.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Grill on each side for 10 minutes. Pork needs to be served well done, so while some consider it cheating, I still feel better if I cut into the center of one to make sure there is no remaining pink. This cut of meat should cook relatively fast because they are thin and uniform in size.
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!