This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. #RealFlavorRealFast
This pork tenderloin recipe tastes amazing, and won’t take up too much of your time! You only need to spend 30 minutes to make something delicious!
Herb Garlic Pork Tenderloin is an easy weeknight meal that roasts juicy pork with vegetables all on one pan, and in just 30 minutes!
Are you ready to hear my secrets behind Herb Garlic Pork Tenderloin? Any great chef will tell you that the secret to a sophisticated meal is to “layer your flavors”.
You will see this technique used in many French dishes. Ingredients are prepped, seasoned and prepared separately, but combined to make one masterful taste explosion.
What are sheet pan meals? They are meals that can be prepared all on one sheet! Just like this pork tenderloin recipe, it makes cleaning up so much easier and really allows all of the flavors to combine perfectly!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is making it easy for you to prepare a gourmet meal with Real Flavor, Real Fast! This culinary masterpiece is perfect for every night of the week and any occasion.
Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin comes pre-trimmed and marinated for the juiciest, most succulent piece of meat already booming with taste. Next, add fall vegetables like baby carrots, fingerling potatoes, shallots, asparagus and Brussels sprouts.
Lightly season and toss it all on a baking sheet!
Both have distinctly different flavors, but the juices from the pork will also season the roasted vegetables, tying the whole meal together.
I like to serve my roasted pork tenderloin over a quick cooking long grain and wild rice. This dinner solution makes Real Flavor, Real Fast! I love using Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork for the fall season, it’s perfect for easy back to school meals or even family gatherings!
This is what is looks like after 20 minutes of roasting! Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is available in a variety of real flavors across Tenderloins, Loin Filets and Sirloins, and this recipe will work with them all! Look for all varieties in your local Food Lion meat case.
If you liked this baked pork tenderloin recipe, make sure you check out these other easy pork recipes:
- Apple Spiced Pork Tenderloin and Stuffing
- Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Relish
- BBQ Pork Tacos
- French Onion Pork Loin
If you liked this Easy Dinner Recipe, snag a copy of my Easy Dinner Recipes Mini-Cookbook. Available here for only $0.99, here is a small collection of time-saving, hearty and satisfying dinners guaranteed to get you in and out in 30 minutes or less!
Herb Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup baby carrots I used tri-colored
- 3/4 cup asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes halved lengthwise
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Fine sea salt & pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Long Grain & Wild Rice cooked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss all vegetables in a large mixing bowl with red wine vinegar.
- Place Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin in the center of the baking sheet. Arrange vegetables around tenderloin. Season vegetables with fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in oven and reduce temperature to 400 degrees. Roast for 20-22 minutes or until pork registers at 145 degrees at it thickest point.
- Remove and allow to rest for a few minutes before cutting. Serve over Long Grain & Wild Rice.
- If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Visit Smithfield.com for even more meals with Real Flavor, Real Fast!