Looking for a delicious, no-bake, totally addictive dessert recipe? Look no further! Peanut Butter in a Rice Krispie Bowl has your name on it!
Creamy whipped peanut butter in an edible chocolate laced Rice Krispie treat bowl. The best no-bake peanut butter dessert!
Last summer, hubby had a few of his college buddies visit for the weekend. They jokingly asked me to whip up a few items to be ready for them when they returned from their shenanigans.
I surprised them and had a buffet ready upon arrival. One of the requests was “something peanut butter and chocolate”. I made Brownie Cupcakes with Whipped Peanut Frosting, only I think I enjoyed eating the frosting more than the brownie. So, I made a dip that made it acceptable to eat it that way and a nice Rice Krispie Treat Bowl to go along with it!
Whipped Peanut Butter Dip tastes very similar to the inside of a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup. Of course you know what Rice Krispie treats taste like, but imagine them laced with chocolate!
It is seriously a match made in heaven. The bowl to dip ratio is a little off, so I also served mine with Fudge cookies and graham crackers.
Another bonus? If you take a Whipped Peanut Butter Dip in a Chocolate Rice Krispy Treat Bowl to your holiday party, you don’t have to worry about getting your dish back. Just bring it on a paper plate covered with aluminum foil and leave it there!
If you love peanut butter desserts, check these out!
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cake with Marshmallow Frosting
- Choose your size desired bowl. Coat the inside generously with cooking spray.
- For Rice Krispie bowl, melt butter in a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. When butter has melted, add marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies and coat fully. Transfer to coated bowl and using a spatula or your hands (I advise wearing gloves) mold hot Rice Krispie mix to the inside of the bowl. Pat down edges to make them as smooth as possible. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer or using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar, mix well. Add cream gradually until you reach a "dippable" consistency.
- Gently loosen your chocolate Rice Krispie bowl and set on a serving plate. Fill with whipped peanut butter dip.
If you've made this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!