Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious gluten-free cookies using only 6 ingredients and taking only 15 minutes!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten-free and easy to make! A twist on classic peanut butter cookies.
There are two types of people in this world: crispy cookie people and soft cookie people. I am a soft cookie person. I want to pretend I am eating cookie dough instead of an actual cookie.
Flourless peanut butter and chocolate cookies are soft, rich and super simple to prepare, so they are right up my alley. If you are a crispy cookie person, you can just cook them a little longer and you’ll be just fine.
Don’t get flourless confused with “healthy” because quite frankly, they are not low in calories, fat or sugar, but they are delightfully good, easy to make and safe for those living a gluten-free lifestyle. In fact, they were so good, my family didn’t even realize they were gluten-free. I guess they will know now…
If you do want to slash a few calories, you can also make them sans chocolate chips. Or substitute chocolate chips with peanut butter chips … or whatever type of chip you’d like.
If you like this cookie recipe, you’ll like these too!
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter through vanilla until mixture is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop a tablespoon of dough out and roll between your hands to form a ball. Place the balls of cookie dough an inch or two apart on the cookie sheet. Flatten the dough with a fork in a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake 10 minutes, turning the pan front to back halfway through cooking time. The cookies should be lightly golden. Watch carefully, do not over bake. Cool the cookies on the pan. Once cooled, they should lift easily off the parchment paper.