Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. #realfastrealflavor
Teriyaki Pork Kabobs are an easy kabob recipe on the grill using marinated pork tenderloin paired with pineapple, bell pepper and sweet onion. Ready in 30 minutes!
One of my tricks for eating well through our busy schedule is semi-homemade meals. Meals that are prepared at home, but with a little help from my friends over at Smithfield® and Food Lion.
Smithfield® Marinated Pork comes in a variety of flavors and cuts, allowing for endless meal possibilities. One of our favorites is making Teriyaki Pork Kabobs using a Teriyaki tenderloin, fresh veggies and pineapple.
I happen to be a little obsessed with pineapple right now, so I try to incorporate it into nearly everything. Love it!
Teriyaki Pork Kabobs use a larger piece of meat cut into bite-size bits, which will allows it to cook faster on the grill. Vegetables will be firm, but cooked and pork will be tender, moist and flavorful.
The best part? Teriyaki Pork Kabobs only take 30 minutes to prepare and cook! I feel good about what I am putting into mine and my families body and also leaving us extra quality time during the dog days of summer.
Smithfield® Marinated Pork comes in several flavors and all of them can be used to create your favorite kabob creation. You can also add mushrooms, zucchini, squash, baby onions, mini corn ears or tomato wedges.
I like to make Teriyaki Pork Kabobs on a Monday and use up all of the leftover pieces of veggies I have in my crisper from the week before. A little mismatched, but hey, nothing goes to waste! Kids can even create their own custom kabobs!
If you are looking for more kabob recipes, check these out!
- Watermelon Shrimp Kabobs
- Spicy Honey Vegetable Kabobs
- Cold Tortellini Salad Kabobs
- Easy Kabob and Skewers Recipes
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
- Soak 10 skewers in water while you cook and prep ingredients.
- Alternate pork, bell pepper, pineapple and sweet onion on skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Oil grates. Add skewers, cooking for 2-3 minutes before turning. Cook for a total of 12 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees (medium rare) to 160 degrees (medium well). Cooking times will vary greatly depending on the heat of your grill and size of pork.
- Cook minute rice while cooking teriyaki pork kabobs on the grill.
- Remove kabobs and serve with rice.
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Look for Smithfield® Marinated Pork at your local Food Lion store. Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.