Are you looking for an easy and flavor-packed entree for your table this holiday season? Look no further than this Spiced Pork Tenderloin recipe and make the Cranberry Relish while you’re at it!
Spiced Pork Tenderloin is tender pork rubbed with spices and roasted to perfection. The amazing aroma coming from the oven is just a holiday bonus!
Well before this entree ever graces the table, you will be wooed by the intoxicating smell of Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Relish.
Spiced Pork Tenderloin embodies all the scents I love about the holidays. If I could bottle it and sell it as a candle, believe me, I would. Warm nutmeg and clove are balanced by the citrus and create a beautiful crust.
I decided a succulent and juicy pork tenderloin would be the perfect way to highlight the natural tartness of the cranberries. The cranberries also balance out the richness of the pork. It was a match made in heaven.
As the Spiced Pork Tenderloin was cooking in the oven, my friend Nathalie and I were drooling. It was pure torture. Torture while it was cooking and torture while we took photos of it.
Fun tip: If you don’t have enough mouths or access to a whole tenderloin, you can just as easily make the same recipe with thick cut pork chops.
After I was done, it seemed a shame to toss the beautiful garnishes, so I used an idea I’ve seen floating around Pinterest and made a Stovetop Holiday Potpourri that kept my house smelling absolutely amazing.
If you loved my recipe for Spiced Pork Tenderloin, try some of these dishes that are great for the holiday season:
Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Zest of one orange
- Cranberry Relish
- Cooking Spray
- Garnish with cranberries thyme and orange slices. Make Stovetop Holiday Potpourri with leftovers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray, making sure that the dish is large enough to allow room around the tenderloin.
- In a small bowl, combine fine sea salt through orange zest. Rub all over pork tenderloin and place in the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until thickest portion registers are 155-160 degrees.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1-inch pieces. Smother with Cranberry Relish.
- If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!