This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
My days are hectic, working two jobs and managing a household require me to make sure that I set aside a few moments for myself, literally a few moments… like 15 or so.
How do you take a traditional s’mores recipes and take it up a notch? Add salted caramel sauce!
In those precious 15 minutes, hubby and I can turn off the phones and computers, spend some quality time together and indulge with s’mores with salted caramel sauce.
While some may believe that s’mores are strictly for camping, I make mine year-round indoors using my oven or hand held torch and three essential ingredients: Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, and Kraft’s Jet Puffed S’Moremallows.
If you haven’t tried Kraft’s Jet Puffed S’moremallows, you should seek them out. Square and flat, they fit perfectly onto a single s’more. I find mine at my local Walmart.
What are you waiting for? Spend some quality time with your family by throwing a summer s’mores party!
- 1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar brokenhalf
- 2 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares brokenhalf
- 2 Kraft Jet Puffed S'moremallows or any other type of marshmallow
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven broiler to high.
- Place two halves of a graham cracker on a baking sheet, topped by a marshmallow. Place under broiler until marshmallow is brown and bubbly.
- Remove form oven and immediately top each with half of a milk chocolate bar and remaining graham cracker halves.
- Serve with Salted Caramel Sauce.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
You can also use a kitchen torch to heat your marshmallow.
I’ve shared my favorite spin on s’mores, what is your favorite way to make them??