This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
My days are hectic, working two jobs and managing a household requires me to make sure that I set aside a few moments for myself. And I mean that quite literally – just a few moments… well maybe like 15 minutes or so.
How do you take a traditional s’mores recipes and take it up a notch? Add salted caramel sauce!
In those precious 15 minutes, hubby and I can turn off the phones and computers, spend some quality time together and indulge in a treat. S’mores with salted caramel sauce is perfect for that.
Make sure you PIN Caramel S’Mores!
While some may believe that s’mores are strictly for camping, I make mine year-round indoors using my oven or hand held torch and three essential ingredients: Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, and Kraft’s Jet Puffed S’Moremallows.
If you haven’t tried Kraft’s Jet Puffed S’moremallows, you should seek them out. Square and flat, they fit perfectly onto a single s’more. They are designed specifically for this purpose and what a difference it makes! I find mine at my local Walmart.
These are the a great spin on s’mores which tend to have a ton fo sweetness. I love that the salted caramel sauce reigns it in a bit while giving it a decadent, over the top flavor and bite.
Who doesn’t want to dunk their s’more in more deliciousness? I certainly do.
What are you waiting for? Spend some quality time with your family by throwing a summer s’mores party! Make these easy smores in the oven or over a fire. That is completely up to you and how much time you have on your hands.
If you want even more easy dessert recipes, check these out!
- Caramel Praline Cream Cheese Dip
- Boston Cream Poke Cake
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Dr. Pepper Brownie Bites
Tools for making Caramel Smores:
Rimmed Baking Sheet– another kitchen staple! You’ll use this for prep work, roasting and much more. I have 7 at my house. You can also use an insulated baking sheet, but I prefer the rims for something like this where they can easily slide right off.
A big appetite- because you’ll need it to eat all these smores! LOL.How do you take a traditional s'mores recipes and take it up a notch? Add salted caramel sauce!
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
S’mores with Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar , broken in half
- 2 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares , broken in half
- 2 Kraft Jet Puffed S’moremallows or any other type of marshmallow
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven broiler to high.
- Place two halves of a graham cracker on a baking sheet, topped by a marshmallow. Place under broiler until marshmallow is brown and bubbly.
- Remove form oven and immediately top each with half of a milk chocolate bar and remaining graham cracker halves.
- Serve with Salted Caramel Sauce.
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
I’ve shared my favorite spin on s’mores, what is your favorite way to make them??