Butter, my love. One of the best condiments on its own is also one of the easiest ways to elevate any meal or occasion. Make one of my simple flavored butters, also known as compound butter or finishing butter, today!
Creating flavored butter can add to the sophistication of any meal. Skip the plain old butter and opt for homemade flavored butter!
Make your own butter super fast in the blender (trust me, it is SO good!). From there get fancy with things and make some fabulous flavors!
Pair with bread, put on a baked potato, top a steak, melt on sautéed veggies, slather onto a sandwich or use them to be maker your own butter board creation.
Use a cookie dough scoop to make butter balls or a pastry bag with fancy tips and pipe it out into stars or other shapes. Place on bread plates before your meal and your guests will be super surprised!
Here is a list of my favorite compound butters from my own blog and my foodie friends. Have fun creating your own masterpiece!
BEST Flavored Butters
Compound Butter Recipes
If you liked these compound butter recipes, check out these other easy butter recipes:
Or some of our other favorite roundups!
- Family Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- The Best Homemade Burger Recipes
- Camping Meals and Hobo Dinners
- The Best Lasagna Recipes EVER!
- Best One Skillet Meal Recipes
- BEST Pork Chop Recipes
- Get Your Mojo Back- Ways to be Creative in the Kitchen
- Easy One Dish Dinner Recipes
- Fall Crock Pot Recipes
- BEST Homemade Meatloaf
- Easy Homemade Soup Recipes
- ALL Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
- Cast Iron Skillet Recipes for Beginners
- Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
- The BEST Taco Tuesday Recipes
- Flavored Butter Recipes
- BEST Superbowl Party Appetizers!