This Texas roadhouse cinnamon butter is a great way to switch up your ordinary bread and butter combination. Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter is really simple to make, and can be spread on everything!
Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter will take your bread to the next level! Cinnamon butter is super easy to make with 2 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes!
Butter. A staple of many kitchens. Butter is not created equal. A good, freshly churned butter will elevate any recipe, while a lacklustre production will surely disappoint. Butter is also versatile and can be easily transformed into a variety of flavors.
One that Americans have seemed to latch onto is Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter. And why not? This Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe is ideal for breakfast biscuits, fluffy pancakes and hearty dinner breads, like a whole wheat or oat loaf. But, of course, it is best with my Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls!
Like I said before, butter is super versatile which means you can do a lot with it. Did you know that the origin of butter dates back to over 10,000 years ago? 10,000 years of pure deliciousness I would say! How could anyone live without it?!
Besides being used as a food, butter actually was used for burning lamps or rubbed on exposed skin to keep warm from the cold by the tribes in Asiatic India. In Greece and Rome they used butter as a moisturizer for their skin, and in their hair to keep it shiny.
In Egypt butter was used for infections and burns, as well as they believed it was a cure for eyesight issues. The Irish, and Scottish admired butter so much they were buried with it! How insane is that? It seems like butter used to be used for all kinds of things !
You can make Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter ahead of time and keep in the fridge for up to a week in an airtight container or butter plate. Take this butter up another notch by making your own butter in just 5 minutes with your blender!
Using the right type of cinnamon also makes a world of difference. Educate yourself about the different types of cinnamon here.
If you loved this copycat Texas roadhouse butter recipe, check out these easy copycat recipes:
- Copycat P.F. Changs Spicy Green Beans
- Copycat Jiffy Cornbread Muffin Mix
- Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce
- Instant Pot Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- In-N-Out Burger Animal Style Fries
Tools for making Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Use the whisk attachment of a hand held mixer or stand mixer. Whip room temperature butter for 1-2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and whip for an additional 2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 3 days.
We love comments! Please come back and leave us one after you've tried this recipe.
Make sure you check out all of my Flavored Butters!