Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
What if I told you that cheesecake in the instant pot is one of my favorite things? And now Peanut Butter Cheesecake tops the list of my favorite cheesecake flavors!
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake is a rich and creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust, layer of chocolate and topped with peanut butter and chocolate chips.
I originally thought of my Instant Pot as a way to prepare quick and easy meals. While it does just that, I also experimented with it to make other things. Like dessert!
Turns out cheesecake is the perfect thing to make in the Instant Pot. Let me tell you why.
The number one probably people have when they make cheesecake is that the top cracks. To prevent cheesecake cracking, you bake it in a water bath, resulting in a moist, creamy texture.
The Instant Pot is basically just that. I nice water bath that keeps the cheesecake deliciously moist. It is virtually impossible to over or undercook it.
The first time I made an Instant Pot cheesecake, my guests literally said it was worthy of a fancy restaurant. The best cheesecake recipe ever!
From there I’ve started to explore with other cheesecake flavors. Peanut butter and chocolate just seemed like a natural fit.
A graham cracker crust starts the layers of deliciousness. Next comes a layer of chocolate chips on hot crust. Decadent peanut butter cheesecake comes next. And lastly, peanut butter and chocolate chips and chocolate syrup. Pure bliss.
If you want to switch it up a little, you can use chocolate graham crackers or top your peanut butter cheesecake with coarsely chopped Reese Peanut Butter cups. Serve with a heaping scoop of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to really take it over the top!
Tools for making Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
Stand Mixer– I lived for a long time without one. My life was changed when I finally bit the bullet and bought one. Just do it and thank yourself later.
Instant Pot – You’ll need an Instant Pot to make Instant Pot Cheesecake!
7-Inch Springform pan – Fits a 6 quart Instant Pot perfectly!
If you are looking for even more dessert recipes, snag a copy of my Easy Dessert Recipes Mini-Cookbook. Available here for only $0.99, these easy dessert recipes are ready with less than 30 minutes hands-on time and are sure to please all your family friends. From no-bake to make-ahead, you are sure to find something you love!
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
- 16 ounces cream cheese , softened*
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Whipped Cream
- maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Immediately after removing, spread semi sweet chocolate chips over graham cracker crust. Return to the oven 1-2 minutes so chocolate gets melty. Remove and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and sugar, beating until combined.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract, beat until just combined.
- Transfer cheesecake mixture to springform pan, spreading over graham cracker and chocolate crust.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place the metal trivet into the Instant Pot and add 1 cup water to the bottom.
- Place covered springform pan onto the trivet, lock lid in place.
- Set Instant Pot to manual low pressure for 35 minutes.
- Allow for natural release. Remove cheesecake, keeping covered, but moving to the refrigerator.
- Chill for 6-24 hours.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Serve, garnishing with whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
- If you’ve tried this recipe, make sure to come back and let us know how it was!
- Cheesecake Brownies by Creations by Kara
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes by Pretty Providence
- Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles by Crumb
- Coconut Key Lime Cheesecake Bars by Real Mom Kitchen
- No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfait by An Italian in my Kitchen
- Dairy Free Cheesecake by Namely Marly
- Cappuccino Cheesecake by Simply Stacie
- Chocolate Almond Cheesecake in Jars by Premeditated Leftovers
- No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse by The Baker Upstairs
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake by Super Golden Bakes
- Instant Pot Cheesecake by My Mommy Style
And even more CHEESECAKE RECIPES!!!
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Berry Ricotta Cheesecake
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cups
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Candied Bacon Maple Cheesecake
- New York Style Marble Cheesecake
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars
- Banana Fried Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Milkshake
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes