*I received compensation in exchange for this post, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
As more individuals become health-focused, they are making better choices about the foods they consume. However, conscious eating doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor or belly warming comfort foods. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Salad is a prime example.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Salad is a healthier version of classic comfort food using plain yogurt, celery, carrots, chives, dill and spices on a buttery brioche roll.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Salad uses all-natural Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing, Marinade and Dip to enhance the flavor of a classic Shrimp Salad. Tessemae’s products are gluten, dairy and sugar free, non-GMO and vegan.
Olive based, all their products use only real ingredients to achieve their mission of providing simple, yet delicious food to consumers. The benefits of eating clean are improved metabolism, immunity and vitality, among many other things.
My Lemon Garlic Shrimp Salad keeps with the commitment to provide healthy and tasty food. Served on homemade brioche, the base uses plain yogurt, minced veggies and herbs along with additional lemon zest and garlic to elevate the light and crisp flavors of Tessemae’s Garlic Lemon Dressing.
I served mine alongside a spring mix salad with Tessemae’s Balsamic Vinaigrette for a complete meal. If you like using Tessemae’s products, also check out my Ancho Citrus Salmon Salad using Southwest Ranch Dressing!
More shrimp recipes:
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Salad
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp raw, peeled, de-veined and cut in half
- 1 cup Tessemae's Garlic Lemon Dressing
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons carrot minced
- 1 rib celery finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves micro-grated
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons chives minced
- 1 tablespoon dill minced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash smoked paprika
- 4 brioche rolls
- 4 slices thick cut beefsteak tomato
- Place shrimp and 1 cup Tessemae’s Garlic Lemon Marinade, Dressing and Dip into a bowl. Cover tightly and marinate for a minimum of 3 minutes, but up to overnight.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Garlic Lemon Marinade, Dressing and Dip and plain yogurt.. Stir in carrot through smoked paprika.
- Heat medium skillet on medium-high heat and add shrimp, marinade included. Stir to ensure even cooking until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to cool down.
- Drain shrimp from remaining marinade and add to yogurt mixture.
- Prep each brioche roll with a thick slice of beefsteak tomato and top with a generous spoonful of shrimp salad.
- If you’ve tried this recipe, please come back and let us know how it was!
Don’t miss Tessemae’s other products like ketchup, BBQ sauce and even mayonnaise! Find products in grocers around the country including Safeway, Kroger, CostCo, Whole Foods and Fresh Markets or easily order through their website. For more information and ordering, visit tessemaes.com and make sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!