The perfect fluffy buttermilk homemade pancakes dotted with fresh raspberries, white chocolate chips and homemade Dutch honey syrup. That sums up exactly what White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes are!
These White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes are one of the best homemade pancakes recipes you’ll find. Packed full of fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips!
At this point in my cooking career, White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes is by far one of my best creations. The inspiration for this recipe came from a Godiva white chocolate and raspberry bar. While making and eating blueberry pancakes with Dutch honey syrup for visiting family members, this idea *struck* me!
My only regret… I made it on a night when my husband wasn’t home. Usually my first attempt needs a few tweaks before perfected, but this one did not need to modified.
In fact, it was so good that I needed someone else to be witness and promptly called over the neighbors to experience the melt-in-your-mouth delightfulness that is these White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes.
The best part about this recipe is that it is make with fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips. Between the tart raspberries, the sweetness from the chocolate, all combined with the pancake batter, you honestly have a masterpiece on your hands!
If you loved this fluffy pancakes recipe, be sure to check out these other easy breakfast recipes:
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread
- Stuffed Breakfast Potatoes
- Pizza Pancakes
Tools for making White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes:
Electric Griddle – So easy for keeping a steady temperture in order to not burn your pancakes and cook more than one or two at once!
- Muddle 1/4 cup of raspberries with a mortar and pestle or backside of a fork in a small bowl.
- Whisk together dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a medium bowl. When well combined, lightly beat in previously beaten eggs, buttermilk and butter. The key to a fluffy pancake is to not over whisk the batter. Expect the batter to have lumps.
- Heat griddle to 375 degrees or a large frying pan to medium heat. Heat oven to "warm" or 175 degrees. Put raspberries and white chocolate chips in small bowls right beside the griddle for easy access. Spray cooking surface with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto cooking surface. Sprinkle 5-6 white chocolate chips and 4-5 raspberry halves onto each pancake. You will know the pancake is ready to flip when it starts to bubble. Using a spatula, peek on the underside to make sure it is lightly browned. Flip!
- Cook opposite side until lightly browned as well. Remove pancakes to an oven safe dish. Keep in the oven to stay warm until you complete all pancakes. Make sure the oven is just warm and not HOT. The chocolate chips will melt making a mess of your gorgeous pancakes.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Garnish pancakes with muddled raspberries and drizzle with Dutch honey.
If you've tried this recipe, please come back and let us know how it was!