This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PAM Spray Pumps.
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread is one of my favorite easy breakfast recipes for company. I want to make sure I feed them a hearty breakfast, but I also don’t want to wake up super early or spend hours in the kitchen.
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread is an easy breakfast recipe for feeding a large group. Prepare ingredients the night before and simply bake in the morning.
All of the pieces for my Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread can be made the night before and simply assembled and baked in the morning. Pair with fresh fruit and you are all set!
While the actual recipe for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread isn’t difficult, there is one tricky aspect and to make sure that I get the picture perfect results I am looking. And only one product that I trust: PAM Spray Pumps.
Bundt pans can create beautiful masterpieces or chunk-missing lumps of cake. If they aren’t properly prepped, you will end up with the latter in all those pesky nooks and crannies.
Breakfast bread has a beautiful crust of cheese and bacon that you want to ensure pops out nice and easy.
New PAM Spray Pumps delivers the superior non-stick performance you get from traditional PAM, but in a clear, non-aerosol bottle.
This also cuts down on making sure your breakfast bread will release easily and not have a dingy color on the outside.
PAM has no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors and includes just three ingredients.. The unique spray pump allows you have control over how much, or how little, you use and precision over where the spray lands. PAM Spray Pumps comes in two varieties: Canola Oil and Olive Oil.
Above all, remember “You PAM do it!”
The bread in my breakfast bread is actually biscuit dough, so follow some of the same principles you would for making biscuits. Don’t overmix the dough and don’t overcook! Dough should be slightly sticky.
While you’ll want to mold the breakfast bread into the bundt pan, don’t compact too much; it will cause it to become dense. Breakfast bread is best served fresh and warm.
Allow it to cool slightly and if you do have to reheat, use the oven versus the microwave.
You can omit the bacon altogether, if you want to make a vegetarian breakfast bread. You can also use any cheese you’d like, although I’d veer away from using anything overly soft, like goat cheese, or overly hard, like Parmesan.
If you like my Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread, you’ll love these other easy breakfast recipes:
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Monkey Bread
- Poached Eggs and Chickpeas
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Sausage Crescent Rolls
- Cheese Torte
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread
- PAM Spray Pumps
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk divided
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt divided
- 12 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled (17 slices)*
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablspoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a standard size bundt pan with PAM Spray Pumps. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Coat a skillet with PAM Spray Pumps, scramble in a skillet over medium heat until firm. Set aside.
- In a different medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt, 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar and 3/4 cup bacon crumbles.
- Make a well in the center, adding 2 cups heavy cream and 1/4 cup milk. Using a pastry cutter or large fork, mash together. Do not over work the biscuit dough.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar and half of remaining bacon into bundt pan, allowing it to stick to the sides.
- Add 1/2 of biscuit dough. Spray the back of a large spoon with PAM Spray Pumps to coat, mashing into crevices and creating a well in the center. You may have repeat spraying several times to prevent sticking.
- Add scrambled eggs to the center well in bundt pan. Top with any remaining shredded cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Top scrambled eggs with remaining biscuit dough, repeating the same process of coating the back of a spoon with PAM Spray Pumps to press biscuit dough into mold.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Brush with melted butter. Allow to set for an additional 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Learn more about new PAM Spray Pumps by visiting their website here.