You know what I dream about? Delicious cheesy garlic biscuits. Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
These copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are so easy to make you will make them for dinner every night! Cheesy, garlicky and super soft.
Delicious copycat Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits are so easy to make you will be making them every single night for dinner. I won’t lie, I’ve totally made them several nights in a row.
They are also the same as Ruby Tuesday cheddar biscuits. Did you know that?
Hubby and I only make it to Red Lobster once a year. He loves the all-you-can-eat-shrimp fest, but the only things I crave are Ceasar salad and cheddar bay biscuits. Oh, buttery, warm, delicious biscuits.
I ask for seconds, just to take them home and make them into breakfast sandwiches and sliders. They taste pretty amazing with a fried egg, slice of honey ham and a little more cheese. Fried chicken- WOWZERS!
So why can’t I make these at home? I can! I can!
They are similar to my herb and cheese biscuits, just need to swap out some of the ingredients. I made them, even buying the actual Red Lobster sanctioned Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix at the store, and did an official taste test. I have to say, mine taste better! And… I can make them in whatever size I want!
Sometimes I want giant, other times I want bite sized. And sometimes I even add a little extra cheese because who doesn’t like more cheese? No one!
They will soon be your family favorites as well. I promise! Also check out my other CopyCat Recipes:
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Texas Roadhouse Honey Cinnamon Butter
- Carrabba’s Italian Bread Dip
- Peter Luger Steak Sauce
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Cheese Puff Bread
- Orange Julius
- Japanese Ginger Dressing
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- In-N-Out Burger Animal Style Fries
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick or other baking mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder divided
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine Bisquick, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and shredded cheddar cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Stir dry ingredients well.
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter, cold and diced into cubes, and skim milk to dry mixture. Using a biscuit cutter or a large fork, mash all ingredients together to form a sticky dough. To fully combine the cold butter the mashing (not stirring) is necessary.
- Spoon biscuit dough onto cookie sheet making either 8 large or 16 small biscuits.
- For large biscuits, bake for 12 minutes at 400 and then reduce temperature to 300 and bake for an additional 4 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. For small biscuits cook for 12 minutes at 400 or until tops are lightly browned.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and dash of salt. Baste over the tops of biscuits right after you take them out of the oven. Sprinkle the tops with dried parsley.