Non-Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing is an easy and delicious homemade salad dressing that takes little to no effort to make right at home. Just shake, shake, shake and you are done!
This Non-Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing is a lighter version of the creamy favorite and it only take 10 minutes to make (without anchovies)!
I love a good Caesar Dressing, but I don’t always want the thick, creamy and heavy type. This is my mother’s recipe for Non-Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing.
Heavy on the garlic, but light on the cream. And for those that turn their noses up to the little fishies, no anchovies!
You can serve this easy Caesar dressing on a traditional bed of romaine lettuce or even grilled romaine heads or toss it on your favorite grilled or roasted veggies. It is also great for marinating proteins!
For a traditional Caesar salad, add croutons, freshly grated Parmesan cheese and hand-torn romaine lettuce. Make sure to get a great salad dressing container to shake, shake, shake and store.
Make sure you check out my 7 tips for more interesting salads before you starting chopping!
If you enjoyed this caesar salad dressing without anchovies, check out these easy dressings:
- Chestnut Dressing
- Avocado Green Goddess Dressing
- Shaved Zucchini Salad with Lemon-Chive Dressing
- Roasted Jalapeno and Onion Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced or grated on a microplane
- 2 drops hot sauce or Tabasco
- Place all ingredients an airtight container or a salad dressing bottle, cover tightly and shake, shake, shake!!!
- Serve over a fresh salad or assorted vegetables.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!