Whoever you serve these Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls to, they are sure to be a huge hit! Whether I serve them at a party or get together, I never seem to have any leftovers. That alone should tell you how good they are!
This Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls recipe is filled with cream cheese, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese wrapped in a flaky Crescent dough.
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls are the perfect party appetizer. When it comes to crescent roll recipes, this is definitely one of my all time favorites!
If you need a quick appetizer on the spot, then this should become your go-to recipe. With the premade dough you will have a quick and amazing jalapeno popper dip (inside crescent roll) in no time, that can work with any occasion.
Whether it is a potluck, game day, or an unplanned get-together, Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls will be a hit. Modeled after the classic jalapeno popper, these combine two cheeses with fresh jalapenos all neatly wrapped in a buttery, flaky, rich pastry. A sophisticated jalapeno popper, if you will.
While developing Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls I used refrigerated croissant dough because it was much easier. When you go through multiple variations you really don’t want to have to mess around with delicate pastry dough making.
Now that I have mastered the ratios I would still go with refrigerated pre-made dough. The beauty of these is that they are quick, easy and require few ingredients. Dough from scratch would mess up the allure.
Jalapeno Popper Crescent also freeze well, in fact I made two batches and froze one for the night there is an impromptu meeting of Buffalo Bills fans at my home. Cook fully, then freeze, reheat at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
If you enjoyed these Crescent Roll Appetizers, be sure to check out these other easy appetizer recipes:
Tools for making Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls:
Rimmed Baking Sheet– another kitchen staple! You’ll use this for prep work, roasting and much more. I have 7 at my house.
If you are looking for even more fabulous appetizers, snag a copy of my Easy Appetizers Beyond Dips Mini-Cookbook. Available here for only $0.99, one of these fun and festive appetizers sure to be the hit of any gathering!
Jalapeno Popper Crescent rolls
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 jalapenos minced (see note)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Very lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll first can of crescent dough. Smear 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese all over the triangular shape. Sprinkle a generous pinch of cheddar cheese over the cream cheese. Top with a sprinkling of fresh jalapeno.
- Roll up crescent and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining croissant dough.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned.
- If you've tried this recipe, swing back through and let us know how you liked it!