BBQ Chicken Nachos take only minutes to prepare and only require FOUR, yes four, ingredients! What more could you ask for?! Super simple to make and loaded with flavor? Yes please!!
BBQ Chicken Nachos are sweet and spicy nachos that will be ready in 7 minutes with only 4 ingredients! Banana peppers, pre-made BBQ chicken, pepper jack cheese, and chips are as a snack, appetizer, or side dish!
You don’t always have time to prepare a glamorous dish, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor! Hubby and I eat BBQ Chicken Nachos as a snack or for a meal alongside a salad. Simple, tasty and colorful.
I love the glowing neon color of Sweet and Spicy Banana Peppers and how the spicy and sweet flavors profiles play off of each other!
I use Scoops for nachos, purely because I am slightly OCD and like to have an equal ratio of toppings on each chip, but you can use whatever tortilla chip floats your boat! You can even layer them.
Nachos might be something you usually only get at the movies, or as an appetizer when you’re out for dinner, but they don’t have to be. If you don’t know how to make nachos, then I’m here to give you a few pointers.
Nachos are basically made up of a base layer of tortilla chips that are topped with any toppings of your choice. In this recipe I put my chips in a baking sheet and scooped in a dollop of BBQ chicken and a cube of pepper jack cheese.
Then I broiled them on high for only 5 minutes. Don’t walk away just keep an eye so they don’t burn! Take them out of the oven when the cheese looks melty. Top with some minced banana peppers, and just enjoy.
If you enjoyed this nacho recipe, check out these other easy nacho recipes:
BBQ Chicken Nachos
- Line a baking sheet(s) with aluminum foil to make for easy clean-up. Lay out your tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Fill each with a dollop of BBQ chicken and then a cube of pepper jack cheese.
- Place the pan in the lower half of the oven and then turn the broiler on high. Broil for approximately 5 minutes; times will vary depending on your oven. Keep a watchful eye to make sure they don't burn.
- Remove and top with minced sweet and spicy banana peppers.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Quick BBQ Chicken Nachos with Pepper Jack Cheese and Banana Peppers!
- If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!