Spiced Whiskey Cider is the perfect fall cocktail using Sagamore Spirit rye whiskey, apple cider, lime juice and simple syrup.
Nothing says fall like the smell and taste of apple cider, except apple cider paired with tummy warming whiskey. Spiced Whiskey Cider pairs the two for an ultimate fall cocktail. Serve Spiced Whiskey Cider at your holiday party or while relaxing after work, it is a true “any time” cocktail.
Sagamore Spirit is Baltimore’s own rye whiskey, made on a local farm with pure and naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer. It is quickly becoming the locals choice for straight whiskey and also creative cocktails. What makes Sagamore Spirit different?
- Tantalizing aroma- this whiskey gives you a big old hug with just one sniff with complex and captivating aromas of warm cinnamon, vanilla bean, honey, and nutmeg.
- Refined palate- Smooth mouth-feel, with caramel and molasses up front and peppery baking spices on the end.
- Rich color- Beautiful bonfire glow with amber with gold undertones.
- Distinctive Finish- A refreshing and zesty rye spiciness without making the “pucker face”.
Create a festive Sagamore Spirit “make your own cocktail” bar at your next party. Serve Spiced Whiskey Cider Cocktails with a Ruby Red Jubilee, Orange Frost, or Holiday Whiskey Fizz. Place recipes for all cocktails in colorful holiday picture frames and supply your guests with all the garnishes and ingredients they need to be their own bartender.
Make sure to enjoy Spiced Whiskey Cider Cocktails responsibly, only serve to those who are 21 years or older and do not drink or drive.
Don’t forget to PIN Spiced Whiskey Cider cocktails!
- 2 oz Sagamore Rye Whiskey
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- Apple slices for garnish
Shake and serve over ice. Garnish with apple slices and a dash of cinnamon.
Photos courtesy of Sagamore Spirit. Learn more about Sagamore Spirit at sagemorespirit.com.