Spiced Whiskey Cider Recipe
Nothing says fall like the smell and taste of apple cider, except apple cider paired with tummy warming whiskey. Spiced Whiskey Cider pairs the two for an ultimate fall cocktail.
Spiced Whiskey Cider is the perfect fall cocktail using Sagamore Spirit rye whiskey, apple cider, lime juice and simple syrup.
Serve Spiced Whiskey Cider at your holiday party or while relaxing after work, it is a true “any time” cocktail. The perfect way to celebrate.
Make sure to PIN Spiced Whiskey Cider!
Sagamore Spirit is Baltimore’s own rye whiskey, made on a local farm with pure and naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer. It is quickly becoming the locals choice for straight whiskey and also creative cocktails.
What makes Sagamore Spirit different?
- Tantalizing aroma- this whiskey gives you a big old hug with just one sniff with complex and captivating aromas of warm cinnamon, vanilla bean, honey, and nutmeg.
- Refined palate– Smooth mouth-feel, with caramel and molasses up front and peppery baking spices on the end.
- Rich color- Beautiful bonfire glow with amber with gold undertones.
- Distinctive Finish– A refreshing and zesty rye spiciness without making the “pucker face”.
Place recipes for all cocktails in colorful holiday picture frames and supply your guests with all the garnishes and ingredients they need to be their own bartender.
Make sure to enjoy Spiced Whiskey Cider Cocktails responsibly, only serve to those who are 21 years or older and do not drink or drive.
Check out these other Whiskey Cocktails:
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
- 2 oz Sagamore Rye Whiskey
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- Apple slices for garnish
- Shake and serve over ice. Garnish with apple slices and a dash of cinnamon.
If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Photos courtesy of Sagamore Spirit. Learn more about Sagamore Spirit at sagemorespirit.com.