Holiday Whiskey Fizz Recipe
Looking for festive holiday cocktails for your party? Try Holiday Whiskey Fizz! Bubbles and sweet cranberry syrup paired with lime juice and whiskey, garnished with fragrant rosemary and fresh cranberries.
Holiday Whiskey Fizz is a bubbly holiday cocktail featuring Sagamore Spirits rye whiskey, club soda, cranberry syrup and lime juice.
Whiskey Fizz cocktails for festive, refreshing and just pretty to look at and smell.
One tip you can take with any cocktail is to put the straw near a sprig of fresh herbs, like rosemary in a Holiday Whiskey Fizz. Some say we “eat with our nose” and placing an aromatic near the straw where your nose will be when you take a sip, making the best of our sense of taste and smell.
Sagamore Spirit is Baltimore’s own rye whiskey, made on a local farm with pure and naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer.
It is quickly becoming the locals choice for straight whiskey and also creative cocktails.
Make sure you PIN this Holiday Whiskey Fizz!
What makes Sagamore Spirit different?
- Tantalizing aroma- this whiskey gives you a big old hug with just one sniff with complex and captivating aromas of warm cinnamon, vanilla bean, honey, and nutmeg.
- Refined palate- Smooth mouth-feel, with caramel and molasses up front and peppery baking spices on the end.
- Rich color- Beautiful bonfire glow with amber with gold undertones.
- Distinctive Finish- A refreshing and zesty rye spiciness without making the “pucker face”.
Place recipes for all cocktails in colorful holiday picture frames and supply your guests with all the garnishes and ingredients they need to be their own bartender.
Make sure to enjoy Holiday Whiskey Fizz responsibly, only serve to those who are 21 years or older and do not drink or drive.
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Rye Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Spiced Cranberry syrup see note
- Club Soda enough to top the glass
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- Serve in a Collins glass, garnished with a rosemary sprig and cranberries.
If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Spiced Cranberry Syrup: Boil equal parts sugar, water, and cranberries. For every cup of water, add one cinnamon stick and one rosemary sprig. Sit overnight and then strain.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Sagamore Spirit. Learn more about Sagamore Spirit at sagemorespirit.com.