This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.
Christmas is right around the corner and I have been super busy, as I am sure you have too. Between traveling, parties, shopping, decorating and the regular daily grind, I need my baking to be stress free.
Triple Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bars are a bar with brownie cake mix base, chocolate cheesecake center and milk chocolate topping, this easy bar recipe will please any chocolate lover!
Triple Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bars take only 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes in the oven to achieve a chocolate lovers nirvana.
I started by visiting Boston Street Safeway to grab a box of Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Cake Mix , Hershey’s® Milk Chocolate Nuggets and cream cheese, the rest of the items are pantry essentials.
One of things I love about my neighborhood Safeway is the cashiers always take the time to refer to me by name, granted it is a little challenging and usually not correct, but it is the thought that counts.
Anyhow, a quick trip in and out and I was on my way home to make my Triple Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bars.
With only 7 ingredients, Triple Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bars are easy to prepare and ready in a snap. So no matter what your busy schedule, you’ll be able to prepare a show stopping dessert.
The ease and love are baked right in when you use Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® for your holiday sweets and treats.
If you love chocolate like we do, check these out!
If you are looking for even more dessert recipes, snag a copy of my Easy Dessert Recipes Mini-Cookbook. Available here for only $0.99, these easy dessert recipes are ready with less than 30 minutes hands-on time and are sure to please all your family friends. From no-bake to make-ahead, you are sure to find something you love!
- 1 box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 12 ounces Nuggets Milk Chocolate divided
- 1/2 cup butter divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs divided
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Remove 2 teaspoons butter from stick and set aside. Put remaining butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until butter is melted.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix with one egg and melted butter. Mix until it forms into a thick dough. Press dough into the bottom of the 9x13 baking dish.
- Rinse out the bowl of the mixer.
- Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add vanilla and remaining 2 eggs, mix well. Add powdered sugar and continue mixing.
- Unwrap and divide Hershey’s® Nuggets Milk Chocolate in half. Put half of the unwrapped nuggets into a microwave safe bowl with the 2 teaspoons of butter you set aside. Microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing between, until chocolate is fully melted.
- Add melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture, blending well.
- Pour over cookie crust. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop remaining Hershey’s® Nuggets Milk Chocolate.
- At 30 minutes, remove Triple Chocolate Cookies Cheesecake Bars and sprinkle with Hershey’s® Nuggets Milk Chocolate, lightly pressing into the top. Return to the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheesecake top is lightly browned.
- Remove and allow to fully cool before cutting into squares and serving.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Spread cheer this holiday season and bake up an extra batch of Triple Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bars to share with a neighbor, family member, or friend.
Looking for more festive show stopping desserts? Give one of the Safeway’s festive recipes a try!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.