This easy casserole recipe is the perfect go-to breakfast dish to serve to family and friends! It’s so simple to make, and only takes 5 minutes of prep time before it goes into the oven! You won’t find an easier recipe than this Ham and Cheese Casserole!
Looking for an easy breakfast idea? This Ham and Cheese Casserole Recipe is an eggless breakfast casserole recipe that uses only 3 ingredients and bakes up in a snap!
Ham and Cheese Casserole is also known as the Kitchen Sink Casserole or the Deli Drawer Casserole, however I usually end up making mine with ham and cheese! I like to keep it more on the simple side but it’s always mouth watering.
You might be wondering just exactly what is this recipe? It is a “clean out your deli meat and cheese drawer” casserole. Simply divine, it is worthy of any special morning, but super simple to build. Just check out your deli meat and cheese drawer!
What did I use? Honey ham and colby jack cheese! You can use whatever you please. I also enjoy using salami and prosciutto with mozzarella and Muenster. Throw in everything except the kitchen sink!!
Casseroles are a great way to feed a large family or visitors. This recipe was first introduced to me by my mother while visiting her home in North Carolina, but since my usual go-to Chile Relleno Casserole isn’t pleasing to my egg-hating sister-in-law, this has become the second “go-to”.
Easy, simple, and darn tasty! I mean who doesn’t like layers of meat and cheese in flaky croissant dough?! The best part about this Ham and Cheese casserole is you only use 3 ingredients, and it still comes out of the oven smelling amazing and tasting delicious!
If you love breakfast casseroles, check out these other great easy breakfast ideas:
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread
- The BEST Breakfast Sandwich
- Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Cups
- Chile Relleno Breakfast Casserole
- 2 cans refrigerated croissant rolls
- 16 slices honey ham or your choice of deli meat
- 16 slices cheese your choice
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 1/2 croissant dough in a single layer.
- Layer cheese, ham, cheese and ham. Finish with a single layer of croissant dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If the tops starts to brown, loosely place a sheet of aluminum foil over top. Check at 20 minutes to make sure has cooked to a flaky, crisp crust. If not, return for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to sit for 5 minutes.