Chewy Butterfinger Sugar Cookies
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReinventSweet #CollectiveBias
These soft, Chewy Butterfinger Sugar Cookies are a great way to incorporate a delicious classic, Butterfinger into your baking.
Can you believe it? It is November! Halloween is over and if you are like me, there is a giant bowl of candy sitting in your kitchen.
While I love having a bite of chocolate after dinner, I also love turning those fabulous little goodies into baked goods to share with my friends and family. Foodie friends, meet Chewy BUTTERFINGER® Sugar Cookies.
At the very top of my list of favorite treats are soft, chewy sugar cookies and butyraceous, crunchy BUTTERFINGER®. I strategically bought BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size to hand out to my miniature masked neighbors so on the off chance there were leftovers, I’d be left with my indulgence of choice.
Okay, so maybe I bought a few extra bags at Walmart just to be certain I had those leftovers.
Sugar cookies straight from the oven are fabulous, but you know what is even better? Soft sugar cookies that are dotted with crispity, crunchy peanut-buttery taste.
What makes up the velvety interior cased in milk chocolate of a BUTTERFINGER®? Roasted peanuts ground into a flavorful butter and folded into a sugar candy before being rolled into flaky layers of goodness.
BUTTERFINGER® goodies can be made into much more than Chewy BUTTERFINGER® Sugar Cookies, make sure you check out the BUTTERFINGER® Pinterest Page for more ideas!
If you liked this chewy sugar cookies recipe, check these other easy cookie recipes out!
These soft, Chewy Butterfinger Sugar Cookies are a great way to incorporate a delicious classic, BUTTERFINGER® into your baking.
- 8 BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size candy bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (this is a must, BUTTERFINGER®can be sticky!).
Place BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size Candy bars into an airtight plastic bag and using a mallet, crush into a coarse mixture.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or large mixing bowl, cream together unsalted butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
In another medium bowl, sift together flour through salt. Add half of the flour mixture, blend well and add the remainder. The dough will be thick and dry. Finally, blend in BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size candy bars.
- Place heaping tablespoons of Chewy BUTTERFINGER® Sugar Cookie dough 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Using the palm of your hand, flatten to approximately 1/2-1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. Cookies will look semi-cooked but are complete. If you bake them too long, they won't be chewy.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how they were!