Oreo Pudding Cake is the easiest cake recipe out there! An Oreo Pudding Cake is the same thing as a poke cake. They are all over Pinterest!
Oreo Pudding Cake is a poke recipe perfect for an easy party dessert. If you like Oreo balls, you’ll love this easy cake recipe!
So versatile, they can be made a variety of different ways using any unique combinations of pudding, cake mix and cookies. Oreo Pudding Cake is by far my favorite. Although I have a feeling I’ll be trying out some other flavor combinations that will rival these flavors.
If you like moist cake, Oreo Pudding Cake is for you. Pudding seeps in and around all of the crevices and holes of the cake resulting in a cake so delicate, it nearly falls apart when cut into while still holding a cake texture.
Oreo crumbles on top add texture and the filling adds richness. Oreo Pudding Cake is best served chilled, but can also be room temperature, which makes it ideal for summer parties, but also holiday potlucks.
Another bonus, it comes together in a snap! A few simple steps until you have a fantastic cake! My friends beg for my to bring it and I never complain because it is just so darn easy!
Tools for making Oreo Pudding Cake:
- 9 x 13 Glass Baking Dish– an absolute essential for any kitchen! Use it for baking, marinating or storing. Get one with a lid, you’ll thank me later.
- Stand Mixer- While this is an investment, I can guarantee you will use it more than you realize and will never regret the decision.
If you like this easy dessert recipes, check out these others!
- Sugar Cookie Dough- The Best Sugar Cookie Cutouts Recipe!
- Caramel Apple Bites with Brie
- Caramel Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Bacon Jam Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cake with Marshmallow Frosting
- Apple Cinnamon Popcorn