Oreo Pudding Cake is a poke recipe perfect for an easy party dessert. If you like Oreo balls, you’ll love this easy cake recipe!
Tools for making Oreo Pudding Cake:
- 9 x 13 Glass Baking Dish– an absolute essential for any kitchen! Use it for baking, marinating or storing. Get one with a lid, you’ll thank me later.
- Stand Mixer- While this is an investment, I can guarantee you will use it more than you realize and will never regret the decision.
If you like this easy dessert recipes, check out these others!
- Sugar Cookie Dough- The Best Sugar Cookie Cutouts Recipe!
- Caramel Apple Bites with Brie
- Caramel Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Bacon Jam Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cake with Marshmallow Frosting
- Apple Cinnamon Popcorn