Halloween Cake Batter Dip Recipe
This post and recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Looking ahead and thinking about Halloween recipes for parties? This Halloween Dunkaroo Dip may be the easy Halloween dessert you’re looking for!
This Halloween Dunkaroo Dip is a festive and easy cake batter dip that’s perfect for Halloween parties. With just a few ingredients and no baking involved, it’ll become one of your go-to Halloween desserts.
If you are a follower of Savory Experiments, you’ll know I am not a huge Halloween person.
I like seeing the stream of cute, dressed-up baby faces on my Facebook feed, but I am far from one of those people who decks out the house with Halloween decorations and starts planning 6 months ahead.
Make sure you PIN Halloween Dunkaroo Dip!
I also don’t really care for blood, guts and ghouls. So any Halloween dessert I make is generally of the cutesy variety, following a color scheme instead of donning skeletons and brains.
Easy desserts are my favorite for all occasions, which is why I love this Halloween Dunkaroo Dip so much. It can literally be made in minutes!
Dessert dips have honestly become one of my go-to desserts for any time I want something quick and easy just because they’re so simple but delicious.
One trick for this Dunkaroo Dip, or any dessert dip recipe made with cake mix, even regular ole cake, is to sift the mix. It will get rid of the large clumps that become so challenging to beat out.
For this cake batter dip recipe, it is vital that you use a WHITE cake mix. Why? Because if you use yellow and add orange food coloring, the color might be off. It really depends on the mix.
I love using chocolate animal crackers, especially for Halloween. I even think one of the shapes is an arched back cat, or maybe I just made that up to feel more festive.
One of the things I love about this Halloween Dunkaroo Dip is that it’s a Halloween dessert appropriate for all age groups.
Kids love it because it’s festive and fun – especially served with animal crackers – and adults love it because it’s yummy.
This dunkaroo dip will definitely become one of your go-to Halloween recipes for parties. It’s quick, easy and no baking required. You (and all of your guests) will just want to hover around the dessert table snacking!
Since you love this Halloween Dunkaroo Dip, you may like these other easy Halloween dessert recipes:
Make sure you check out ALL of these delicious Halloween Party Foods!
CONNECT WITH SAVORY EXPERIMENTS!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Halloween Dunkaroo Dip
- In a large mixing bowl, combine white cake mix, whipped topping and vanilla Greek yogurt. Mix until combined.
- Add orange food coloring.
- Top with festive sprinkles.
- Serve with chocolate animal crackers.
- If you’ve tried this recipe, make sure to come back and let us know how you liked it!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Ghost Hot Chocolate from Big Bear’s Wife
- Day of the Dead Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes from Pook’s Pantry
- Devilish Halloween Deviled Eggs from Pastry Chef Online
- Candy Corn Layer Cake from ReciPEAs
- Cauldron Cupcakes from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Black Magic Skull Cakes from Sugar Dish Me
- Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups from I am a Honey Bee
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookie Cake from Love and Confections
- Chocolate Dipped Brownie Pops for Halloween from Southern From Scratch
- Creepy Crawly Dirt Cup Pudding Parfaits from 4 Sons R Us
- “Guts” Cinnamon Rolls from A Blender Mom
- Creepy Eyeball Donuts from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mummy Bites from Eat Move Make
- Monkey Brain Bread from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Cookie Pizza from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Boo Berry Pie from Kudos Kitchen
- Monster Donuts from The Baking Fairy
- Boogeyman Brew from Who Needs A Cape?
- Purple People Eater Thumbprints from The Spiffy Cookie
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Decorated Pretzels from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Black and Orange Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Skeleton Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Monster Mash Cake from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Skillet Brownies from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blood-Red Pomegranate Margarita from The Redhead Baker
- Halloween Snoballs from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Dunkaroo Dip from Savory Experiments
- Bloody Eyeball Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Eye Scream Sundae from For the Love of Food