*I received free product and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions, recipe and recipe photos are 100% my own. I was given permission to use PERDUE® images.
This Sticky Chicken Salad is a mouth-watering idea to enjoy this summer! It’s a perfect meal to make on a busy day since it is so easy to prepare.
Sticky Chicken Salad is a flavorful, Asian inspired meal ready in just 30 minutes. Delicious, healthy, and great for the whole family.
Here I am, all alone for dinner deciding what to make. I take one individually wrapped PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh pouch out of the freezer. Wait for it…
The phone rings and it looks like I’ll now be making dinner for three, so I take out two more, using only what I need.
My household is constantly busy and it is rare that I only cook for one. With the numbers constantly changing, having individually wrapped portions makes it easy for me to serve 1 or 8 in a jiff.
PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® can be prepared in 30 minutes or less, times vary based on being frozen or thawed.
PERDUE® chickens are always fed a 100% vegetarian diet, including locally sourced corn and soybeans, and marigolds with no added hormones or steroids.
Feel good about what you feed your family and look for PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs in your local grocery store and let me know how much you LOVE them!
PERDUE® Sticky Chicken Salad is a quick meal perfect for summertime. No heating up the kitchen, just the grill and a quick microwave and ready in just 30 minutes. While the chicken can be marinated ahead of time, you can just as easily baste while grilling.
The marinade is versatile and can also be used as the salad dressing, if desired. Just reserve a small portion prior to grilling your Sticky Chicken.
Sticky Chicken can also be served over white or fried rice. Make sure you check out my 7 tips for more interesting salads before you starting chopping!
More salad ideas:
- Fruit Fluff Salad with Cranberry Cherry and Pineapple
- Orzo Salad with Goat Cheese and Asparagus
- Avocado Pesto Chicken Salad
- Green Curry Steak Salad
- Chicken Salad
Get our FREE 8 Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook. Sign up HERE!
Sticky Chicken Salad
- In a medium bowl, combine ketchup through Sriracha, whisk to combine. If you plan to use the marinade as dressing, set aside a small bowl. If marinating, add chicken, cover and marinate for 1-6 hours. Otherwise, heat grill to medium-high heat and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Place Chicken Thighs on the grill and generously baste with marinade. Cook on each side for 6-8 minutes, continuing to baste. Remove when done and set aside until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, place asparagus in a microwave-safe dish. Add 1/4 cup water, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for Ginger Dressing in a small dish and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Evenly divide lettuce and other salad ingredients between four large salad bowls, including asparagus and sesame seeds. Top each salad with two Sticky Chicken Thighs and Ginger Dressing. Enjoy your meal!
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!