Lemon Dill Salmon is a great recipe to make for your family and friends! There are so many nutritional benefits that come from salmon and lemons, that are great for your body! What an amazing recipe!
This Lemon Dill Salmon is easy, healthy, and delicious. Baked salmon full of fresh, citrusy flavor is ready in just 15 minutes!
Lemon Dill Salmon is one of my go-to healthy, quick and easy weeknight meals. I use fresh dill for this recipe, but you can also use dehydrated.
Salmon has many health benefits, most of all it is packed with omega 3 fatty acids. In addition, it has been linked to lower cholesterol, reducing the chance of heart attacks, aiding in the building of muscle and it is tasty!
Since salmon is loaded with its own unique flavor, it doesn’t need much added to it, simple lemon and dill will perfectly pair with this robust fish!
Lemons are also loaded with health benefits that most people aren’t aware of. They are great source of vitamin C which helps to boost your immune system, fiber, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and copper, just to name a few!
If you aren’t sure how long to bake salmon, then I’ll give you a few tips:
- Always make sure your salmon internal temperature is 145 degrees Fahrenheit at the thickest part of the fillet.
- If it flakes easily with a fork that means it’s ready!
- There’s no need to flip your salmon while it’s cooking.
- There are 3 things to look for to know if your salmon fillet is ready: firm, flaky, and non-transparent!
Ultimately, salmon is very easy to work with and doesn’t really need any preparation! It’s a perfect dish to make on a busy night and great to pair with some green beans, broccoli, or potatoes on the side!
If you enjoyed this Lemon Dill Salmon recipe, check out these easy salmon recipes:
- Crispy Caper Lemon Salmon
- Maple Citrus Salmon with Orange-Avocado Salsa
- Smoked Salmon Pasta
- Smoked Salmon Pesto Crackers
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill coarsely chopped
- fine sea salt and pepper
- cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer.
- Cover salmon fillets with fresh lemon juice. Season with fine sea salt and pepper. Top with chopped dill.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Salmon can be eaten medium-well done. If you have a particularly thick piece, the cooking time can be increased. Salmon should flake easily with a fork.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!