Lobster is usually thought of as a very luxurious and elegant dish, but let me show you how EASY these lobster recipes can be!
What is lobster?
Lobsters are classified as crustaceans. Lobster meat is very sweet and can be used in many types of culinary dishes. These dishes include:
- lobster rolls
- as an entree
It is popularly served alongside red meat in a dish referred to as “surf and turf.” It is commonly served at high end restaurants and is considered to be very luxurious and elegant dish.
Cooking lobster at home may sound daunting to some, but let me show you how EASY these lobster recipes can be!
These are our favorite recipes that use lobster:
- Lobster Stuffed Baked Cod
- Stuffed Lobster Tails
- Grilled Lobster Tails
- Broiled Lobster Tails with Lemon Butter
If you liked these recipes, check out these other great seafood recipes:
- Italian Seafood Salad
- Italian Seafood Stew
- Classic Seafood Paella
- Seafood Stuffed Shells in a Sherry Cream Sauce
- Smoky Shrimp Paella with Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Classic Shrimp Scampi
- Tomato Basil Shrimp Pasta
- BBQ Baked Salmon
- Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Crispy Caper Lemon Salmon
- Sheet Pan Panko Crusted Salmon