This Easy Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette is a necessity to have in your kitchen! It only takes 10 minutes to make and can be stored up to a week for your use! You won’t buy dressing from the store again!
This Easy Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette is a staple dressing to have in your home. It’s so simple to make and full of tangy but savory flavors! You’ll never buy dressing from the store again!
A kitchen basic: this Easy Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette It can be as simple as oil and vinegar or as complicated as aging. This is a basic dressing that adds zest with garlic. If you aren’t in the mood to ward off vampires you can reduce or omit garlic all together. My family is deathly afraid of vampires and therefore requests garlic on everything!
Balsamic vinegar is actually good for your health. It’s a healthier alternative to your typical dressing because it’s low in sodium, fat, cholesterol, and barely has any calories.
Plus it’s packed with nutrition from potassium, calcium, manganese, and iron. Don’t worry about flavor with lack of calories, it has its own natural sweetness and when combined with garlic it makes a delicious dressing!
I like taking the basics of making this dressing, balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and adding in a few more ingredients to make it a winner. The great thing is you probably already have all the ingredients needed in your kitchen so cou can whip this up whenever you feel like it.
This balsamic vinaigrette dressing is great to make ahead and have ready to go for when you’re ready to use it. Vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature in a dry, cool and dark place for up to a week.
Use it for salads, as a marinade for chicken or drizzle on steamed vegetables.
If you liked this Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, check out these other easy dressings:
- Avocado Green Goddess Dressing
- Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roasted Jalapeno and Onion Dressing
- Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Using a microplane or small food processor, grate or pulse garlic to a pulp. This releases the juices, activates the flavor and prevents large chunks of garlic in your dressing.
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight plastic containers and shake, shake, shake.
- Vinaigrette can be served immediately, but tastes best if flavors are allowed to steep for a bit before serving.
- If you've tried this recipe, make sure to come back and let us know how it was!