Italian Seasoning is used in more than just Italian dishes! Whether you make it homemade or buy it at the store, Italian seasoning is a pantry staple!
What is Italian seasoning?
Italian seasoning is one of the most popular seasoning blends; it’s a pantry staple! It’s versatile in the fact that can be used in recipes of all kind- not just Italian recipes.
The basic definition of Italian seasoning is that it is a blend of ground herbs used to flavor many Italian dishes. However, as I mentioned before, this blend can be used in almost any type of cuisine.
The popular ingredients used to make Italian seasoning are:
- garlic powder
- and coriander
These are some of our favorite recipes that use Italian seasoning:
- Sausage Balls with Cream Cheese
- Sausage Stuffed Cherry Peppers
- Cheesy Garlic Crack Bread
- Slow cooker Ragu
- Baked Ziti Pie
- Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Sausage and Peppers Stuffed Shells
- Giant No Boil Lasagna
- Antipasto Salad Cups
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken Pasta
- Parmesan Tomatoes
- Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Tomatoes
- Seafood Fra Diavolo
- Creamy Sausage Spinach Tortellini Soup
- Parmesan Chicken
- Best Creamy Italian Dressing
- Homemade Tomato Soup
- Savory Chicken Casserole
- Classic Calzones
- How to Make Eggplant Rollatini