The Best Egg Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This is the freshest, best Egg Salad ever! Boiled Eggs mixed lightly with mayonnaise with sweet onion, red bell pepper, bacon and lemon juice!
- 6 hard boiled eggs coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper minced
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mash all ingredients together, I actually prefer to use my hand and squeeze to get the proper egg salad consistency.
Serve on a sandwich or with a crudites.
If you have tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 292mg | Sodium: 575mg | Potassium: 137mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 870IU | Vitamin C: 16.5mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.1mg