Antipasto Salad Cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Antipasto Salad Cups are made of chopped salami, prosciutto, sopressata, mozzarella cheese, peppadews and artichokes. The best way to eat salad with your fingers!
- 12 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 ounces genoa salame chopped
- 2 ounces prosciutto chopped
- 2 ounces sopressata chopped
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese diced
- 4 peppadews minced
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Prepare frozen puff pastry shells according to package directions. Allow to cool.
Combine remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Spoon mixture into each cup.
Enjoy your Antipasto Salad Cups!
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 471mg | Potassium: 77mg | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.5mg