Balsamic Roasted Root Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Balsamic Roasted Root Vegetables are veggies caramelized with balsamic vinegar and herbs for a crispy exterior, but smooth interior.
- 3 medium carrots , cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large parsnip , cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 rutabaga , peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion , peeled and cut into eighths
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, Kosher salt and white pepper.
Toss with cut vegetables. Using a slotted spoon, toss vegetables to a large rimmed baking sheet, arranging in a single layer.
Roast for 20-25 minutes.
Remove and allow steam to release before transfering to a serving dish.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 421mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 5105IU | Vitamin C: 23.6mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 0.8mg