Non-Creamy Caesar Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This Non-Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing is a lighter version of the creamy favorite and it only take 10 minutes to make (without anchovies)!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced or grated on a microplane
- 2 drops hot sauce or Tabasco
Place all ingredients an airtight container or a salad dressing bottle, cover tightly and shake, shake, shake!!! You can even use a mini food processor to really emulsify the dressing.
Serve over a fresh salad or assorted vegetables.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 34mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.4mg