Winter Tomato Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Winter Tomato Salad uses multi-colored cherry tomatoes, lots of garlic, good olive oil and basil to make a tasty side dish recipe perfect for the winter months.
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 3-8 garlic cloves finely chopped (I really, really like garlic, if you don't, scale back)
- 2 scallions white and greens, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons basil shredded
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss, cover and chill for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 3 days.
Drain excess liquid before serving. Enjoy your winter tomato salad!
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 142mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.3mg