Horseradish and Mushroom Flatbread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Horseradish and Mushroom Flatbread combines a mushroom blend, fresh radishes, pickled red onion, tangy horseradish cheddar cheese, Italian parsley and Maldon sea salt. Delicious!
- 2 tablespoon red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 rectangular Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup horseradish cheddar shredded
- 1 cup oyster and porcini mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 2 radishes cleaned and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley leaves
- Maldon sea salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a small sauce pan, bring apple cider vinegar and water to a low simmer. Add red onion and boil for 3-4 minutes, or until soft. Drain.
Place flatbreads on a baking sheet and baste will virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with shredded horseradish cheddar, followed by pickled red onion and coarsely chopped mushrooms.
bake fro 12-14 minutes, or until cheesy is bubbly.
Remove and top with radish slices, parsley and Maldon sea salt. Cut and serve.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1mg