Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 cups
This Strawberry Salsa recipe uses sweet strawberries with cooling cucumber, red onion, basil and zesty white wine vinegar for a juicy dip or condiment.
- 1 pound strawberries hulled and chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar depending on how bitter you strawberries are
Combine all in a medium bowl, adding more or less sugar to taste based on sweetness of strawberries. Toss, cover and refrigerate for 1-24 hours.
If you've tried this recipe come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 779mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 92.6mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 0.8mg