Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Fresh Mango Salsa is a fruity salsa recipe perfect for serving with tortilla chips or even on top of grilled chicken, steak or seafood. Perfect for BBQs and potlucks.
- 2 cups mango finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cilantro finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 745IU | Vitamin C: 28.5mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.1mg