Balsamic Cherry Crostini
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Balsamic Cherry Crostini are an easy appetizer using goat cheese and a tangy cherry balsamic reduction. The perfect holiday appetizer recipe!
- 4 ounces Joan of Arc goat cheese , softened
- 20 crostinis
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cherries , pitted and cut in half, defrosted if frozen
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons candied walnuts
- Maldon Sea Salt , for garnish
- fresh rosemary , for garnish
In a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat, combine cherries, balsamic vinegar, fresh rosemary and brown sugar.
Stir until sugar has dissolved an cherries are soft.
Evenly divide and spread goat cheese on crostini.
Top with warm or room temperture cherry sauce.
Top cherry sauce with candied walnuts and garnish with fresh rosemary and Maldon sea salt.
If you've tried this recipe, please come back and let us know how we did!
Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 42mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.2mg