Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 1/4 cup
Thai Seasoning from scratch might be easier than you think! A handful of ingredients with the essence of lime and coconut, will be a homemade seasoning blend you'll want to put on everything- Thai or not!
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon course sea salt
- 2 teaspoons whole white peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes more if you like it hot!
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemongrass grated
- 3 dried lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon dried mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
Place all ingredients in spice grinder and blend. If you have a small blender, you might need to do it in two batches.
Store in an airtight container at room temperture for up to 1 month.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 7002mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 6mg