Shrimp Salad Avocados
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Zesty Shrimp Salad Avocados are an easy, no-cook recipe for your next BBQ. Shrimp, corn, tomatoes and bell pepper with a zesty yogurt sauce served in creamy avocado halves.
- 4 avocados ripe and halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies drained
- 1 cup shrimp cooked and cut into smell pieces
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper minced
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro roughly chopped
- Hot Pepper Slices for garnish, optional
Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Baste onto avocado halves.
In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, corn, green bell pepper, Greek yogurt, fine sea salt, black pepper and chile powder. Stir to combine.
Spoon into avocado halves. Top with chopped cilantro and hot pepper slices.
If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 21.2mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1.2mg