Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktail is the perfect holiday cocktail made with Sagamore Spirit rye whiskey, grapefruit and lime juice and cinnamon syrup.
It is holiday time! Do you have your menus and cocktails planned yet? I’m planning mine and looking forward to making this Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktail while sitting in front of a crackling fire. And when I get home from work. And for my holiday parties. And for new year’s eve. Really, the Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktail is perfect for any occasion and has fruit, so you get your daily dose of vitamins. I’m a really good rationalizer.
Sagamore Spirit is Baltimore’s own rye whiskey, made on a local farm with pure and naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer. It is quickly becoming the locals choice for straight whiskey and also creative cocktails. What makes Sagamore Spirit different?
- Tantalizing aroma- this whiskey gives you a big old hug with just one sniff with complex and captivating aromas of warm cinnamon, vanilla bean, honey, and nutmeg.
- Refined palate- Smooth mouth-feel, with caramel and molasses up front and peppery baking spices on the end.
- Rich color- Beautiful bonfire glow with amber with gold undertones.
- Distinctive Finish- A refreshing and zesty rye spiciness without making the “pucker face”.
Create a festive Sagamore Spirit “make your own cocktail” bar at your next party. Serve Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktails with an Orange Frost, Spiced Whiskey Cider, or Whiskey Holiday Fizz. Place recipes for all cocktails in colorful holiday picture frames and supply your guests with all the garnishes and ingredients they need to be their own bartender.
Make sure to enjoy Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktails responsibly, only serve to those who are 21 years or older and do not drink or drive.
Don’t forget to PIN Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktail!
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Rye Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon syrup see notes
- Dash of cinnamon
- Grapefruit Slices for garnish
Shake and serve over ice with grapefruit slices and a dash of cinnamon.
Cinnamon Syrup: Boil 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and 2 cinnamon sticks. Sit overnight and then strain.
Photos courtesy of Sagamore Spirit. Learn more about Sagamore Spirit at sagemorespirit.com.