Orange Frost Cocktail is a refreshing and festive holiday cocktail. Blended with Sagamore Spirit rye whiskey, lemon and orange juice and maple syrup, make this your holiday party cocktail!
If you are anything like me, the holidays are hitting you like a ton of bricks. I haven’t even started to plan my Thanksgiving menu, let alone my Christmas menu. One thing I do know is that I am hosting 10 people and they will all be drinking Orange Frost Cocktails with Sagamore Spirit.
Sagamore Spirit is Baltimore’s own rye whiskey, made on a local farm with pure and naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer. It is quickly becoming the locals choice for straight whiskey and also creative cocktails. What makes Sagamore Spirit different?
- Tantalizing aroma- this whiskey gives you a big old hug with just one sniff with complex and captivating aromas of warm cinnamon, vanilla bean, honey, and nutmeg.
- Refined palate- Smooth mouth-feel, with caramel and molasses up front and peppery baking spices on the end.
- Rich color- Beautiful bonfire glow with amber with gold undertones.
- Distinctive Finish- A refreshing and zesty rye spiciness without making the “pucker face”.
Create a festive Sagamore Spirit “make your own cocktail” bar at your next party. Serve Orange Frost Cocktails with a Ruby Red Jubilee, Spiced Whiskey Cider, or Holiday Whiskey Fizz. Place recipes for all cocktails in colorful holiday picture frames and supply your guests with all the garnishes and ingredients they need to be their own bartender.
Make sure to enjoy Orange Frost Cocktails responsibly, only serve to those who are 21 years or older and do not drink or drive.
Don’t forget to PIN Orange Frost Cocktail!
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Rye
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash nutmeg
- Orange Slices for garnish
Shake and serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices and a dash of nutmeg.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Sagamore Spirit. Learn more about Sagamore Spirit at sagemorespirit.com.