I’ve been on a serious no-bake cookie kick this month, coming up with all sorts of magical creations. Okay, maybe not really that magical, just bits and pieces of things from around the kitchen.
One of my more creative no bake cookies, these No Bake S’mores Cookies are so addictive. They taste exactly like my favorite s’mores recipe!
One of those items I’ve been trying to use up are mini dehydrated marshmallows. I accidentally ordered the restaurant size bag from Amazon to make Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks and have been trying to find recipes to use them in ever since. Clearly, anything s’mores fits perfectly.
What is a s’more? S’mores are basically a summer campfire requirement. A traditional s’mores recipe consists of a perfectly roasted marshmallow and some Hershey’s chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers.
For this No Bake S’mores Cookies recipe, I got a little creative with ingredients that have the same flavor, even if they’re not the traditional s’mores recipe ingredients.
So I used the same chocolate-peanut butter base as no bake oatmeal cookies, but used Golden Grahams cereal instead, you know, for the graham crackers part.
I also had some graham cracker crumbs lying around from my Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake, so I gently dipped the bottom in those. And lastly, they were topped with mini marshmallows!
Easy and delicious, I can attest. Mainly because I ate pretty much the whole batch. No bake s’mores cookies for the win!
The best thing about these S’mores Cookies? They’re the ultimate year-round cookie! These are a quick and easy no bake cookie to make for holiday gatherings and cookie platters but s’mores just scream summer too.
Since you like these No Bake S’mores Cookies, you may like these other easy no bake cookies:
- In a large, heavy bottom saucepan, melt butter.
- Add whole milk, light brown sugar and cocoa powder, bring to a low boil. Allow to boil for one minute before removing from heat and stirring in peanut butter, vanilla and fine sea salt.
- Place Golden Grahams in a large mixing bowl and pour chocolate mixture over the top, gently tossing until combined.
- Spoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, topping each with several mini dehydrated marshmallows.
- When cookies are cool to the touch, but still tacky, gently dip the bottoms in graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow to cool fully or even refrigerate, before eating.
- If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!