Caramel Cookie Bars are an easy dessert bar recipe using only 5 ingredients! Soft, easy bar cookies with chocolate and caramel.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #Unsquarecaramel #CollectiveBias
Caramel Cookie Bars are the easiest dessert bar recipe. Super soft and tasty using only 5 ingredients and taking 40 minutes to bake. So much better than magic cookie bars, these dessert bars are easily modified for any taste!
Caramel cookie bars use new M&M’S® Caramel! I like chocolate, but I love caramel. Caramel makes me swoon. I pick it every time so I was super excited to see caramel unsquared.
While it might seem fairly simple, there is actually a lot of technology involved in unsquaring caramel. The process took years to perfect, because the “lentil” inside each M&M’S® Caramel candy had never been filled with such a soft center. Engineers had to figure out how to keep the chocolate at the right consistency so it wouldn’t melt or collapse, leaving it to be the perfect chewy center.
Caramel Cookie Bars are also semi-homemade, saving you time and energy in the kitchen. To make your Caramel Cookie Bars your own, you can easily change out the flavors of cake and pudding mix. Chocolate lover? Use a chocolate cake and pudding mix. Add even more color with funfetti or a little bit of flavor with banana or strawberry pudding. Even mint or buttchsctoch! Customize your dessert bars!
Baked inside these super soft cookie bars are M&M’S® Caramel. This is the biggest launch in M&M’S® and I’m glad to say that they are here to stay! You heard me right! M&M’S® Caramel are not a limited time flavor, they are here to stay.
Watch us make Caramel Cookie Bars!
If you like these easy dessert bars, you’ll also like these:
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cake with Marshmallow Frosting
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Chocolate Bacon Saltine Toffee
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes
- 15.25 ounce yellow cake mix
- 5.1 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’S® Caramel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together cake and pudding mix. Stir in water, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Fold in M&M’S® Caramel. Spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test.
- Remove and cool before cutting and serving.
Learn more about M&M’S® Caramel HERE!