This cute and quirky Mango Sunrise cocktail is fabulous for a hot summer day spent lounging out in the sun! Perfect for a party or a BBQ, this mango cocktail can be adapted even for the kids by just removing the tequila!
A Mango Sunrise is a deliciously refreshing tequila cocktail that is perfect for sipping any time of day! This Mango Sunrise recipe uses mango juice, tequila, lime juice, and agave nectar to make one delicious drink!
As the queen of rationalization I have deduced that alcoholic beverages that include fruit juice are not all that bad for you. Mango, in particular, has a lot of health benefits.
It has been shown to be anti-carcinogenic, lower cholesterol, improve skin and eye health, normalize insulin levels, improve digestion and boost the immune system. Whether you choose to eat it or drink it, mango is a superfood!
All you need is 5 minutes and some people who are looking for a refreshingly tasty drink! You take your cocktail shaker and add the tequila, lime juice, and agave nectar, then just shake it up!
Next you divide it into four glasses and pour over ice, and top with your mango juice. Add a cherry and an umbrella for some finishing touches, and enjoy!
While this specific Mango Sunrise drink isn’t one that your corner pub might offer due to slightly obscure ingredients, it is a wonderfully refreshing beverage to sip at home, offer at your next BBQ or serve for brunch!
You can even subtract the tequila and be left with a tasty kids drink! Be sure to add this drink to your easy tequila cocktail recipes!
- Sparkling Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
- Starburst Champagne Cocktails
- Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktail
- Pineapple Blackberry Mimosa
Tools for making a Mango Sunrise:
Cocktail Shaker – Every house that makes any type of cocktails should have one. For large batches, you can also make a Mango Sunrise in a pitcher and just stir.
Cocktail Umbrellas – I keep these and fun straws around at all times. There is something about a cocktail umbrella that will make you smile, even if you just put it into a glass of milk.
- In a shaker, combine tequila, agave nectar and lime juice. Shake well until all the nectar is well combined. The acid from the lime juice will help break down the agave nectar.
- Divide between four glass filled half way with ice. Fill the remainder with orange mango juice.
- Either spoon a cherry into the beverage or skewer them onto fun umbrellas for garnish!
- If you’ve tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!