This Bacon Cheddar Flatbread Pizza will take your pizza night to the next level. With crispy, salty bacon and gooey, melty cheese, it doesn’t get much better!
Flatbread recipes don’t get much better than this Bacon Cheddar Flatbread Pizza. With just the right amount of bacon, cheese and garlic, this is a weeknight dinner that will be requested again and again!
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Pizza is one of my favorite foods, so I could sit here all day and talk about pizza toppings!
I could always go for the traditional pepperoni and cheese with tomato sauce. Those toppings are a winning combination every time. However, I also like to experiment with other toppings.
That’s the great thing about pizza, (especially when you make it at home!) You can come up with your own unique combination of ingredients to satisfy your needs.
Tomato sauce is obviously the traditional base, but you could also make a white pizza with an alfredo sauce base. You could even go as simple as using olive oil and herbs!
When I think of two foods that belong together, bacon and cheese are high on my list; more specifically bacon and cheddar. There’s just something about the marriage of the crispy bacon and the creamy cheese that makes my taste buds happy.
This Bacon Cheddar Flatbread Pizza combines those two ingredients into one delicious pizza! It would be the perfect dish for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
One of the best parts about this pizza is how easy it is! With only 6 ingredients and a quick 10 minute bake, you can have it ready in no time. It really is so simple, while still packing a big flavor punch.
Bacon Cheddar Flatbread Pizza can also be made on the grill! Grilled pizza is super easy, prevents you from heating up the kitchen and is fun for the whole family. Not to mention a fabulous camping dinner idea!
You can place your pre-made flatbread pizza crust directly on the grates or on a pizza stone. Close the lid and grill for 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
If you like this Bacon Cheddar Flatbread Pizza, you will also love these other flatbread recipes:
- Horseradish Cheddar and Mushroom Flatbread
- Tomato and Pesto Pizza
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Pizza
- Caprese Pizza
Tools needed to make this grilled pizza:
Pizza Stone – a good pizza stone can make a world of difference for many baked items, not just pizza!
Pizza Peel – Transfer delicate doughs and other items with ease using a wooden peel. Mine also hangs in the kitchen as decor.
Pizza Cutter – I used to use a wheel until I found this and it makes like so much easier and creates less of a mess!
Bacon Cheddar Flatbread Pizza
- 1 tablespoon butter , melted
- 1 12-inch flatbread pizza crust
- 1 cup cheddar cheese , shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bacon , cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions , chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or heat grill to medium-high heat. If using a pizza stone, heat in oven as well.
- Baste flatbread pizza crust with melted butter. This seals the crust, preventing it from getting soggy.
- Evenly top with cheddar cheese, garlic powder and bacon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or grill for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove, slice and garnish with chopped scallions.
- If you've made this recipe and enjoyed it, please come back to leave a comment and rating!
If you liked this Easy Dinner Recipe, snag a copy of my Easy Dinner Recipes Mini-Cookbook. Available here for only $0.99, here is a small collection of time-saving, hearty and satisfying dinners guaranteed to get you in and out in 30 minutes or less!